Welcome to JYOTI SHIKSHAN SANSTHAN,
Education is the basis of all progress. It is for this very reason that we forayed into education,Since 1972 experience has taught us that progress is possible only, if men and women are equally well-educated.
The entire purpose of education is not to restrict itself to imparting bookish knowledge only but inculcate humanitarian values like wisdom, compassion, courage, humility, integrity and reliability in a student.
We, just like you, believe in holistic education for your child, encompassing – academics, co-curricular activities, sports education and life-skills learning. Our endeavor is to strike a balance between state-of-the-art infrastructure and an internationally acceptable education.
At Jyoti Educational Society we impart education that is based on conscience and we rear a breed of young minds that are bustling with self confidence, motivation and ever ready to take up challenges.
The campus, sports and academic facilities all bear testimony to this effort. In order to promote an internationally acceptable education, our key focus has been on faculty development – providing continuous teacher training in order to deliver real value education and excellence in academics. Teachers are trained not only to teach well but are also expected to inspire confidence and trust in their students and become role models. Further, the School inculcates in the students a respect for tradition and ensures discipline and good manners.
Jyoti Educational Society encourages students to learn about themselves and their constantly changing environment, while at the same time offering support and guidance as they practise decision-making and social skills.
We are confident that this school is the best place for your child. We welcome your active interest and involvement in the progress and activities of your child. We look forward to your continuous support.
1. Registration form is attached with the prospectus should be complete in all respects.
2. Registration form must reach to the Principal / Headmaster Jyoti School, Fatehpura / Bedla / Bhuwana , Udaipur
3. Registration doesn't confirm admission. The later will depend on
(a) The performance of the student
in admission test / interview.
(b) The availability of seats in the
1. Only registered students will be considered for admission.
2. Admission will be granted to only those students who has cleared entrance test and interview.
3. The managements of the school reserves all rights of admitting any child to the school. They are not bound to give reasons for admission or rejection.